- There is no catalog to choose from because each design is unique.
- No design will ever be repeated.
- I work with the best printers, calligraphers and craftspeople who share my dedication to quality.
- Your keepsake wedding stationery ensemble, which includes the invitation set and matching thank-you notes, will be produced using:
- Archival-quality papers, many of them 100% cotton and tree free
- Decorative papers imported from Japan, Italy and France
- Silk & Fur (genuine and faux)
- Swarovski and Austrian crystals (if you’re into that)
- The finest ribbons and trim available … basically whatever YOU require.
what is all this?
THE CONCEPT You are not the couple in the magazine: you’re YOU. While the wedding industry puts out the same ideas year after year, you crave individuality. You certainly don’t want what everyone else has and, instead, are creating a wedding designed just for you and your betrothed and no one else. That includes the invitations and you want something edgy AND elegant. The invitation to one of the biggest events in your life should be as distinct and special as you, your fiancé and your wedding style. à deux is all about fine wedding stationery handcrafted exclusively for you and no one else. Unlike invitations one may order from a catalog, I provide a personal, made-to-measure bridal stationery ensemble that is customized to reflect and accommodate each client’s personal creative preferences. Together, we are creating the perfect “oh!” moment when your invitation is opened by family and friends. THE PRODUCT